Just Jane

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent the day in a glourious sunny Lincolnshire yesterday, with a very enjoyable morning with Avro Lancaster "Just Jane" at East Kirkby.

Feedback always welcome and more images can be seen on my Flickr site.

Avro Lancaster NX611 "Just Jane" by www.paulholtom.co.uk, on Flickr

That is a great plane and the processing suits it beautifully, a very nice set. 4th is my fav.

B&W really suits the subject and you have done a superb job in capturing the feel of the Lancaster. I too have spent time at East Kirby and it is a shame that your photographs cannot tell us about the glorious noise made by those Merlins.

Lovely images and nice processing. I watched a very interesting documentary last night with John Sargeant on the the Lancaster bomber.

Number 3 for me. The rotating props give it a little action.
Great set too.

Lovely shots. I did a taxy ride last year... amazing experience and will never forget. The smell and noise is something you have to experience!

all your shots on flicker are equally good quality with beautiful tones.

Feedback? You don't need any feedback - to suggest it's welcome is just showing off. A bit brazen.

Gorgeously evocative images. Crisply judged regarding light and crop (& all the other stuff).

Every one a winner here and I think no 3 is coming out tops as the rotataing props immediately tell us this is not just a museum piece. I'm greatly impressed with your processing and can I be cheeky enough to ask you to share the basics please? On a trivial note, I see that the ID letters are different on either side of the aircraft and wondeered if that was perhaps for filming purposes?

Back