Just some of my car

Edit My Images
No
Feel free to crit, i know there not fantastic!

BMWRd4-750.jpg

Road1-800.jpg

3. I don't know why halfy-half, just fanceid it! Maybe the old and the new?
Too many relections under the tree!

BMWRd3-800.jpg

Movess13-800.jpg

Movess039-800.jpg

I like number 4 (and the car (y)), but number 3, no...no...no - sorry that really just doesn't work for me at all.

Not sure what the point was in blanking the plate on numbers 2-5 either ;)

I like number 4 (and the car (y)), but number 3, no...no...no - sorry that really just doesn't work for me at all.

Not sure what the point was in blanking the plate on numbers 2-5 either ;)

Cheers, i didn't think many people would like number 3!

I uploaded the first one with the plate on, then blanked the plate out and uploaded it again with the same file name. It was still showing the plate on my computer but i thought that was just because it was in my cache! Hmmmm. If i look directly in photobucket the plate isn't there! :thinking:

No.4 definately the best, personally I think it would benefit form the same treatment to the reg plate as you have with no.5.

Not many cars look good from behind, especially with a large yellow rectangle stuck in the middle.

The vignetting on 4 & 5 also add a mood to the images, not sure if it was deliberate but it works for me.

Out of curiosity, has your screen name anything to do with the car:LOL:

Paul

No.4 definately the best, personally I think it would benefit form the same treatment to the reg plate as you have with no.5.

Not many cars look good from behind, especially with a large yellow rectangle stuck in the middle.

The vignetting on 4 & 5 also add a mood to the images, not sure if it was deliberate but it works for me.

Out of curiosity, has your screen name anything to do with the car:LOL:

Paul

I think i tried to take the plate out on nuber 4 but just couldn't get it to look right.

Yeah the vignetting was intentional, but i did experience my first 'real' vignetting on some of my pictures the other day!

And yes, i hand built my car from parts i found in skips, it started of as a morris marina and i've gradually built it up :p

is 1 a bit of HDR!? if so very sutble and nice :) i like 3 as it is different and the 50/50 is something i have never seen and is nice and sutble [and gives me an idea! :0]

bob :)

No, no HDR on #1, just tried to bring a bit of detail back on the clouds which probably gives it a HDR look.

Wow, someone likes #3! I'm still not sure if i like it myself!

Back