Kachashop on Ebay

Name
James
Edit My Images
No
Hi guys, looking to get a new lens and this Kachashop has them cheaper than most! Does anyone have any experience with Kachashop on eBay? They get a high review rating but thoughts would be appreciated!

James

suspiciously cheap grey imports - domain owned by someone in china whjo only registered it last week

I think i'll pass

(if you want to buy grey my advice would be to stay with the established names like digital rev, panamoz, hdew etc)

suspiciously cheap grey imports - domain owned by someone in china whjo only registered it last week

I think i'll pass

(if you want to buy grey my advice would be to stay with the established names like digital rev, panamoz, hdew etc)
I don't think they registered last week unless there's multiple accounts as I've seen them on eBay for ages but thanks for the grey import list I'd forgotten Digital Rev!

the domain for their own website was registered last week

Name HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD.
Whois Server grs-whois.hichina.com
Referral URL http://www.net.cn
Status OK
Important Dates
Expires On December 19, 2016
Registered On December 19, 2014
Updated On December 19, 2014

http://www.who.is/whois/kachashop.com

they've been an ebay trader since august 2013 in which time they've garnered only 203 feedbacks

Last edited:
Fair enough, thanks for the information on that mate I will steer clear of them!

Hello.

05.2015 I bought from e-Bay trader Kachashop a Tamron 17-50 lens for my Nikon. During the warranty period lens defected. I sent it to London as instructions from Kachashop. That was in March 2016. According to initial information, the repair had to be for a few weeks. The first few months they responded to my emails that the lens is not ready yet. Then they just stopped to respond. А year and a half after sending the lens for repair, and still nothing.
best regards,
Stanetzz

Hello.

05.2015 I bought from e-Bay trader Kachashop a Tamron 17-50 lens for my Nikon. During the warranty period lens defected. I sent it to London as instructions from Kachashop. That was in March 2016. According to initial information, the repair had to be for a few weeks. The first few months they responded to my emails that the lens is not ready yet. Then they just stopped to respond. А year and a half after sending the lens for repair, and still nothing.
best regards,
Stanetzz

You signed up to tell us that?

Last edited:
You signed up to tell us that?
Yes, that's the real reason for me to sign up. I just want to warn as many people as possible. Don't make the same mistake as I made.
Аt least be careful if you buy a gray import, be fully aware there is no warranty!

Back