Ken Rockwells 7d2 review.

Thanks Chris @SsSsSsSsSnake - That preview vid by the Northrups was very informative, especially as my subject is almost exclusively wildlife. I currently use a Canon 70D.

P.S. - That Puerto Rican chica Chelsea Northrup is so hot!

Last edited:
I love the way some people always leap to KR's defence. Presumably as a way to mask their guilt at being sucked in by his suckiness in the past.

Read a few of his reviews can't see why he has so many haters on here
Perhaps some of you need to update your red eye to green eye lol

I love the way some people always leap to KR's defence. Presumably as a way to mask their guilt at being sucked in by his suckiness in the past.

For me at least it's not a matter of defending him... it's more that I just don't see what all the fuss and vitriol is about. Yes, I know we're mostly only kidding :D but he does seem to get some peoples back up but he's just an internet blogger, a rather unusual and outspoken one :D but just a blogger :D

And I do actually think that some of his helpful / teaching articles are ok :D

Thanks Chris @SsSsSsSsSnake - That preview vid by the Northrups was very informative, especially as my subject is almost exclusively wildlife. I currently use a Canon 70D.

P.S. - That Puerto Rican chica Chelsea Northrup is so hot!

I like Tony's videos as he says it how it is and he is clever enough to keep featuring Chelsea in them ;)

I like Tony's videos as he says it how it is and he is clever enough to keep featuring Chelsea in them ;)

....And as you know already, that Chelsea is no 'dumb blonde' (nor 'dumb brunette') and knows her stuff, although she didn't get to say much in this particular 70D Mark II preview.

I thought that Tony (and Chelsea) Northrup's preview vid was the best I have seen so far. This is a good one too....

Back