Killer Connaboy In Action

Name
Charles
Edit My Images
No
Had another go at local hockey game.
Got a bit more action, but still to get my slapshot in.

In the shot is Chris Connaboy (white ) league enforcer.
Good looking guy (can play a fair bit of hockey too - at this level), but annoy him at your peril ! Strangely enough he didn't get in a punch-up in this game.
No1
H21.jpg

No 2
H1web.jpg

Hya Mate,

Good action, howeverm the ice seems pretty blue. Have you considered tweaking your white balance?

Hi Gary
Now you mention it, it does look rather blue. When shot I did have the WB at +2, however I was shooting at Braehead and to shoot in line with play I have to shoo through the smoked glass there ( what kinda plonker puts smoked glass in arena - (think its in off-chance someone decides to stick their head through it).
Excuses over, actually I think I made an ar*e of it in P/shop.

Advice from the Guru always welcome...grovel grovel !
If only I would take heed.

You caught some action in these two (y)......did you shoot RAW?

Nice shots - it's a game I like but have not seen up close since I lived in the USA.

P-E - I started off shooting raw but was running out of memory so I changed to JPEG.
These shots were taken during the 3rd period when I moved down low behind glass, so not raw.
Next game is Saturday and I think I'll just shoot from low, behind glass, but I like to just watch the play from above the glass. I'm thinking of making this my last shoot at the hockey for a while and just enjoy watching the hockey for the next few games.

Rinaldo - I do believe there are quite a few hockey teams in USA, surely you're not that far from one

Look forward to seeing some more shots from the next game (y) I often find myself watching the game and not doing what I'm supposed to be doing :)

Back