Kingfisher 1st

Congratulations on getting your 1st - one to remember :clap:

There is a very noticeable halo around the bird, either from over-sharpening or compression and it's a bit stark against the blue background but it's a good typical pose and well coloured bird :)

Cheers Gramps , nearly didn't post , but thought what the hell , i've got hard skin

Cheers Gramps , nearly didn't post , but thought what the hell , i've got hard skin

Hope I didn't test your hard skin Brian, certainly not intended ... it's a darn sight better than my 1st kingfisher image, just trying to be constructive as well as congratulatory :)

Hi Brian, nothing beats the first Kingfisher shot,very ,very addictive birds once you can get the bug,a couple of slight issues the main one looking like its a tad over exposed ,but as Gramps don't want to distract away from your first Kingfisher shot (y)

Cheers Den , I'm not bothered about crit , i know its not very good , played about with it pp and its the best i can come out with , went out this morning , all shots are poor , not sure why , poor light , trying to get to much distance , or have I moved a setting ? I,m in the garden testing now , Regards Brian

Wow you got one, well done, it's a really good feeling isn't it
I'm now trying to catch one in flight

Back