Kingfisher looking alert

Lovely image Joe.
Nice sharp detail and colours, with a colourful perch to set it off with.

A nice pose and nice to see one on something different Joe,however I think you need to knock just the brightness back to give it a far better look.

I really like this Joe, the framing, background, and as it's been mentioned before, a different perch to the usual kingfisher shots you see :)

Lovely shot Joe, nice to see the bird on an unusual perch as mentioned. However I also think the image is a tad bright, not much but just noticeable, might be worth giving it a try and seeing what you think.

Not bad dude.

Controlled the whites very well.

if you think the d3 is good Joe, have a do with a d3s, amazing camera. Try one and you'll want one.

if you think the d3 is good Joe, have a do with a d3s, amazing camera. Try one and you'll want one.

Funny enough Ade I had ago with my mates D3s last week with a 500mm f/4 on and it a really nice camera and the ISO is mad ISO 12800 clean! I have thought about changing from D3 to D3s many times, Something to seriously look at for the near future though...

Last edited:
Joe

There is one on Ebay at the moment - 40 mins to go

looks 'dodgy" though - look at sellers feedback

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nikon-D3s...Cameras_DigitalCameras_JN&hash=item19f2d0a8d8

The forum is such a bad influence on my Bank Balance with people you like on here Bill ;)

That does look abit dodgy mate, I would never buy/sell anything expensive over ebay unless its a classified add and collection in person maybe, personally prefer using places like Camera Jungle, MPB and Classifieds on here, The D3s or possibly D4 is on my future plans with camera bodies maybe to replace my D3 and D2Xs or replace my D800...either way for now I'am working on getting the best out of the D3 and D800 and see what this new D750 is all about then may have a rethink with bodies...

Back