Wild kingfisher

Name
bleddyn
Edit My Images
Yes
this is the first kingfisher i have seen when i have a camera handy and i messed it up shot at forest farm near cardiff

heres two from today

by bledd125, on Flickr

by bledd125, on Flickr

bleddyn

I do like the first shot (y)
Good to see you back form your 'break'.

Is this the guy who came on here not long back and was down in the dumps with his photography, the same bloke who had no self confidence?

You are going in the right direction, your hard work and effort is paying off, keep at it mate.

thanks for the comments lee/maryla very much appreciated.

yes lee thats me im getting there slowly still loads to learn and the little session with the kingfisher yesterday has spurred me on a bit more.

oh and a big thanks to taff63 for taking me in the car

heres another couple.

by bledd125, on Flickr

by bledd125, on Flickr

by bledd125, on Flickr

bleddyn

These are really good Bleddyn.... a very good set with great light.

Good stuff Bleddyn - I certainly don't think you messed up.

Delightful! Love looking at your work.

Wonderful shots, I really like the colours, composition and sharpness. Not sure how you think you messed up, because I can't see it. Many thanks for sharing these lovely images.

echo what fracster said above..... and i honestly can't see what part of these you think you messed up on.

Especially when you factor in the rarity value of a Kingfisher... there are people who go 37 years without even seeing one!! (me). :LOL:

The first one of the second set with the fish perfectly in it's mouth is a stunner. PRINT 'EM! (Oh, and back up the RAW files... do it now!!!)

Some excellent shots just a shame you have not got a better background for the second set

Stan

Agree with the general comments, there's not much wrong with these, a nice set.

Nice sets Bleddyn, which hide were you in? the one with or the one without a door?

Nice sets Bleddyn, which hide were you in? the one with or the one without a door?

hi mex this was the hide with the door we where there an hour or so before he turned up but it was worth the wait.

and thanks to everybody who has left nice comments i cant wait to get down there again when the weather clears up to see this fantastic bird in action again

thanks

bleddyn

Back