Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Captions for what the fish saying.....!

5670455899_1380ff8cde_b.jpg

Cheers

Marty

FISH..."If I stay facing this way he won't swallow".......

A fantastic shot from a great angle...brilliant detail ...love the fish.

Keith (y)

fantastic image. beautiful colour.

Fish.. oh **** this is one bad day, and it doesnt look like its going to get any better in a hurry

An absolute cracker of a shot, everybody except the fish will enjoy this one

Wow, amazing, amazing, amazing! Colours, composition and the added fish..... what more could you ask for from a shot! What focal length are you working at?

Thanks for the comments and captions guys.

This one was are 439mm Mark.

Great set (y)

I am sure you are making lots of people jealous on here (me included). Thanks for sharing.

Perfect.

Fish won't be saying anything... his words will be drowned by the Hamlet Cigar advert music :)

Fish saying.... " He might eat me .... but I get the last laugh I just dumped in his mouth...."

That is impres Martin , well done for you. A brilliant capture , lucky you :). Don't stop, keep going.

That's unbelievably good, but for some reason I'm drawn to the eye of the fish and not the kingy.

Thanks all, your comments are much appreciated.:)

I have been getting stressed out recently. Redundancy and trying to sell our house.:bang:
Its nice to be recognised for something possitive and Kingy watching is great for chilling out.

As my father says "There is always someone or something thats having a worse time than you"

Poor old Stickleback.

Marty

Back