Kite on the ground-revisited

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
No
Having learnt a little PP in the last year, thanks mainly to guys on this forum, and recently Trev4 and Ct thought i would apply a little to this one:)

182rp.jpg

Thanks for looking CC is always appreciated:)

That is a lovely shot! I don't really have any crit as I really like it! :)

very nice.
not much to crit really other than it seems a little over sharpened underneath the chest? might just be my screen?

That is a lovely shot! I don't really have any crit as I really like it! :)

very nice.
not much to crit really other than it seems a little over sharpened underneath the chest? might just be my screen?

Cracking shot, can't see the oversharpen myself

Stunning capture, love it.

Beautiful detail and colours.

Dai

Looks wonderful to me (y)

Well done, a nice image.

Very nice mate like that one a lot (y)

Regards

Richard

p.s i know how you and briony like your kites have you got one like this yet

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=313845

Thanks very much for your comments appreciated. RICHARD no not seen one like that, dont know about Briony. We do have a "Nelson" had him 25ft away on the ground, and noticed he only had one eye!!, and we have a John Merrick aka elephant man, has some sort of large growth on his breast! Love to see one of those thats for sure:)

Thanks very much for your comments appreciated. RICHARD no not seen one like that, dont know about Briony. We do have a "Nelson" had him 25ft away on the ground, and noticed he only had one eye!!, and we have a John Merrick aka elephant man, has some sort of large growth on his breast! Love to see one of those thats for sure:)

They have 2 at Gigrin Farm so it's worth a journey but they are a pain to meter for

Regards

Richard

They have 2 at Gigrin Farm so it's worth a journey but they are a pain to meter for

Regards

Richard[/QUOTE

None that colour, me, pay to see Kites,:shrug: you must be joking :D

V.nice capture, eye/head detail is really crisp. Are the Kites getting closer to the hide or are you using a bigger telephoto lens?

very nice.

When viewing the full size image I can see what Dave may be referring to, if you are using PS elements might be worth trying to despeckle under the noise reduction options.

Thanks Kelly oh sorry!! Tori:D

Lovely sharp image with great details and colours

Thanks for commenting

V.nice capture, eye/head detail is really crisp. Are the Kites getting closer to the hide or are you using a bigger telephoto lens?

Had them down feeding within 18-20ft, so 70-200 2.8 did the job, longer lens used when we started the project, moved on to the buzzard these days.

When viewing the full size image I can see what Dave may be referring to, if you are using PS elements might be worth trying to despeckle under the noise reduction options.

Thanks for the follow up, i have zoomed to 300% and i am b.........d if i can see it:D I use cs4 so will have a look for the despeckle thingy:)

great shot...

Cheers Mark:)

Cracking shot Brian, I can't see the over sharpening either, the dof works well.

Back