Kites feeding again ( warning graphic pictures)

Oh! bit slow this morning!!!:puke:

Thank you for all your nice comments, I am proud of these, despite the rough patch I have gone through this last couple of weeks but now I know I can do it, and just need that bit of confidence to shine through, I am not the only one that bins 100's of piccys before the right ones come along!:LOL: but my main aim is the buzzard and I will not give up till I have a decent shot of it feeding. ;)

That Buzzard is your nemisis :bang:

As for binning photos I've been out for at least an hour every day for the last 4 days shot 1000's and binned every single one, but am I disheartened?

HELL YES

That Buzzard is your nemisis :bang:

As for binning photos I've been out for at least an hour every day for the last 4 days shot 1000's and binned every single one, but am I disheartened?

HELL YES

Hopefully be a good afternoon on Thursday.:LOL::LOL:

you've got some great kite feeding pics there - fantastic to see some different shots of them

Cosmix, sent you a p.m with contact details about our mini meet tomorrow.

We will have to take a rain check in the morning and if looking iffy then may postpone to another day as we all know wht the greay skies bring - rain and bad piccys :LOL::LOL:

Guys, Any chance I can bring this forward to `12 o clock as I am meant to be out by 5 p.m. tomorrow eve?

Be great if you can can you let me know please?

Thanks.

Guys, Any chance I can bring this forward to `12 o clock as I am meant to be out by 5 p.m. tomorrow eve?

Thanks.

Nicki any chance that a Nikon learner could come along to this "mini meet", i understand if one more forms a "crowd". Would give us a chance to meet before Marwell. Would love an opportunity to again to capture some red kites:) - Brian

Fine by me, am off all day :D will try to let Ryan (TheNissanMan) know,

Thanks.

Nicki any chance that a Nikon learner could come along to this "mini meet", i understand if one more forms a "crowd". Would give us a chance to meet before Marwell. Would love an opportunity to again to capture some red kites:) - Brian

No problems I will e mail you with the post code for a sat nav and my phone numbers 12 o clock o.k. can't promise they will will perform but will do my best.(y)

No problems I will e mail you with the post code for a sat nav and my phone numbers 12 o clock o.k. They won't work as I live in a phone black spot where we've only just discovered fire :

Fixed ;) xx

12 is 'cool beans' see you then. Want me to bring anything?

Na, just the fine weather and some patience :LOL::LOL: we will take a rain check and keep in touch by phones if the weather cr*p.

Back