KTM X-Bow

Name
GF
Edit My Images
No
I'm quite pleased with this set. Proves that it's worth waking up early sometimes!

4956684424_7f47d0e4c1_b.jpg

4956311781_86db9f796a_b.jpg

4957281358_02b47128cf_b.jpg

4956690361_02525d2976_b.jpg

4956689181_d11247c2f8_b.jpg

4956261471_b3e6a8e1d0_b.jpg

There are 7 more photos to come, but I'll leave it a bit to see what you all think of these first :)

George

as much as i like your photos, those ones do not work for me sorry....
I think it is location that does not work with this car

what about something industrial ?
open mining area would be ideal :naughty:

dont get me wrong..great photos (y)

I think they're ok...I'm not a car tog so can only go by what I like and what I don't. Don't like the composition in the first one. The sunsets/sunrise throughout are boring - lacking any punch/intensity, but I like the way you've caught the one going round the corner.

Each and every one of them is great in my opinion, and no.3 is nothing short of stunning. I like the way the car "glows" against the background in no.6. Every time you look at them again you pick out more detail.
Top marks.

The only one I really don't like is #1, the tree dominates the whole thing. The rest are great.
Is #6 HDR, and was #3 a rig shot or taken from the side of the road?

Brilliant, i hate you so much right now... arse.

Really liking the photo's think you did well with the last picture of the first post with the sunrise.
Anychance of a wide screen version for my desktop.

Really nice set as always George.

Really loving the composition in No1. The only let down to that is you can't see any of the nice bright orange but I can't think of any way of dealing with that other than facing the car the other way but you have plenty of nose on shots already.

I think the location looks really good as I can imagine taking the car round those roads.

One thing I'm not too keen on is the lighting on a few, for instance #4 & #6 as it's a bit uneven across the car. in #4 the right wheel has loads of detail whereas the left wheel doesn't. in #6 it's the same, nice bright orange on the right thats really popping out but on the left it's not as punchy.

The detail shots and the rig shot are spot on I think. I bet it was easy to get rid of the rig in photoshop wasn't it.

1. Simply doesn't work because the tree is in the way, completely ruins the photo

2. Nice idea and light but the composition is so awkward, it makes me pull funny faces.

3. White balance is off, there is a lack of details in the black and you have too much up and down movement in the rig. Would probably have worked better with more ambient, nice location though.

4. I can see why you did it, but not shooting at the car straight on just looks odd, again makes me feel uncomfortable

5. Nice DOF but a tad boring compsosition wise.

6. Looks very 'digital', lack of colour in grass and the over saturation in the car looks odd. Weird composition.

7. Much nicer detail this time, would be nicer cropped tighter I reckon.

8. So so.

I think the changes in colour are due to a polariser, with both this and the F1 shots?

I really really REALLY like no4, really nice tones lighting and point of view.

Very nice set George and I think it is a good location for this type of car because like you it would be the sort of roads I would enjoy driving this type of car. What sort of additional lighting did you use if you used any?

Good set of pics 2,3,5 definitely do it for me - 3 looks photoshopped but really a top notch job.

1 - nice pic but the perspective / horizon is slightly off. Just missed it.

4 - good idea but would better suit a perfectly straight road with the sun set tilting over right wing mirror.

6 - Nice but it doesnt lead your eye into anything (if that makes sense).

Back