Landscapes along the South West Coast (M5!)

Great set!
Where abouts on berrow beach are shots number two and three? is it best walking from burnham beach or driving onto the beach at brean and heading towards burnham?

Best to walk from Brean, I don't park on the beach though as they lock the entrance, I park next to the sundowner club.

Best to walk from Brean, I don't park on the beach though as they lock the entrance, I park next to the sundowner club.
That's brill thanks. I'll head down there once it warms up a bit haha.

I'm a Somerset boy, born and partly bred. It always nice to see images from down that way, particularly of this quality. Very nice job.

When you do visit the ship wreck have a look for the remains of the Land Rover Freelander. Last time I went you could make out the 4x4 running gear and the engine block. Doesn't make much of a photo but it does make for interesting viewing particularly if you have a look at the photos taken at the time it was abandoned. Google it ;)

Edit: Well, it turns out it isn't Freelander remains. But there's something there...........

http://www.burnham-on-sea.com/coastguard/11-07-06.shtml

Thank you Gupster and thank you Yv it's an honour!

burnham on sea river brue outlet

cheers
geof

Last edited:
Numero 1 for me, but that's because I love Burnham Lighthouse. Excellent shots all round tho, before I moved away I would often be stomping up and down the M5 to those locations from Bath.

These are superb..I love the first one..it has a great feel of warmth about it too.

That was a great concept to take a run up the M5.

Back