Last Again!

Edit My Images
Yes
Mornin All,

For all of you not bored with the Mallory MX pics, heres some from me. Not my most successful weekend but a lot of experimenting has shed some light on the mystical arts of 'The Flash'.

Bucket loads more on Flickr as usual.

mx2race2start1002594rt3.jpg

mx2race2start1002295df3.jpg

222antoniocairoliyamahahn2.jpg

222antoniocairoliyamahava9.jpg

69wyattavislsmotorshondyj2.jpg

29alexandrerouisgpkrkawna4.jpg

4tylarattrayredbullktmmbw1.jpg

4tylarattrayredbullktmmjs6.jpg

1davethorpehonda1002242xi6.jpg

73michaelphillipsktmmx2zg9.jpg

Cheers

Nat
B->

Not bad but a little dark and gloomy no?

Or was this Sunday? It didn't look as bright on Sunday on the telly :D

Just so you can feel better, I will tell the forum that #7 was published by our local newspaper down here in Tunbridge Wells... although they took what was a cunningly composed photo (Tommy jumping over the building with "Mallory Park" on it) and cropped it just down to a tight crop of Tommy... doh! Muppets!

Definitely better weather on Saturday - not that the flat grey sky helped even then. Also im still working on the new lappy screen which is glossy and could do with calibrating..... now if only i knew someone with a huey or the like.....

The full pic of Tommy and the Mallory building was put on the local rag website accompanying the release - but #7 is actually Tyla Rattray!

Still reckon Donington (look 1 'n'- well 3 actually!) was far better for pics, though i suppose the weather helped aswell. Roll on MXdN in September and Canada Heights this week and Foxhills soon...)

B->

Back