Last night in Befast.

Name
Toni
Edit My Images
No
Just had one night over there. Thanks to the guys who made suggestions as to where to go, but in the end I only had an hour to wander round, so just went up & down Malone and University roads.

Enough waffle - the pics.:

Belfast-01497_zpsb47e036d.jpg~original

Belfast-01519_zps501dec59.jpg~original

Belfast-01502_zps78157fa7.jpg~original

Belfast-01505_zps7a95c8df.jpg~original

Belfast-01513_zps755f9a7a.jpg~original

They're not *exactly* a set, but I kind of like them. There's some reprocessing to be done when I get home too. Flight call just gone - TTFN.

You made it unscathed then :D

I like the last three images but am not keen on the 1st, light flare is too much IMO and interacts badly with the branches and ... you/someone?

Thanks gramps, yes I did. :)

The first was a bit of an experiment to create a 'ghost' in the image, which pas partially successful, but the rest of the image wasn't really as good as it might have been. I may well try some reporcessing over the next couple of days, just to see if 1 and 2 especially can be made useful.

A couple of additions and a rework. I'm happier with these than some of the first set.

Belfast-01519_zps70c3bc05.jpg~original

Belfast-01498_zpse775a5ff.jpg~original

Belfast-2_zpse63f736f.jpg~original

Belfast-01500_zpse2b3933f.jpg~original

Comments welcome - thanks for looking.

Belfast is a lovely city, despite its history and the select few occupants. I was lucky enough to live there for 2 years and get a few shots with my time there. For an hour, you've captured the city brilliantly, you should be proud of those.

Thank you Steve - wish I'd seen a bit more, but it was one of those airport>ind est>hotel>working dinner>hotel>ind est>airport jobs. Reached the airport at 5.40pm for a 6.11 departure. :p

Back