Wild Last of my close ups

Great shot Mark, lovely tight framing, with a good angle to the head and plenty of detail.(y)

George.

Go on then, how close was it Mark?

One way glass hey, that is a cool idea. Does not diminish the IQ in this shot, that is for sure.

Ade I think all the hides on the farm and surrounding area have the one way glass. There is one hide you come through a path in high reeds to a house, enter the house to see flat screen TV, large screen pc, sofas, bedrooms etc. lift up a hinged bed to reveal a hidden staircase down to to a carpeted tunnel which opens up in a hide at the waters edge. The hide has central heating, swivel chairs- massive one way glass at either side so that when the sun is in the wrong place you just swivel your chair, put your lens on the heads provided then press a button to lift the electric blind to reveal the other side of the hide( swivel chairs are in the centre with glass windows either side of you), you have air con and wifi from your seated position..Bence really put stupid money and effort into his hides as he often spends a month or so living in this one.

Last edited:
Ade I think all the hides on the farm and surrounding area have the one way glass. There is one hide you come through a path in high reeds to a house, enter the house to see flat screen TV, large screen pc, sofas, bedrooms etc. light up a hinged bed to reveal a hidden staircase downto to a carpeted tunnel with opens up in a hide at the waters edge. The hide has central heating, swivel chairs- massive one way glass at either side so that when the sun is in the wrong place you just swivel your chair, put your lens on the heads provided then press a button to lift the electric blind to reveal the other side of the hide( swivel chairs are in the centre with glass windows either side of you), you have air con and wifi from your seated position..Bence really put stupid money and effort into his hides as he often spend a month or do living in this one.
I don`t think i`ll be doing that to any of my hides mate, just got heaters in them at the minute.

I think Bence was going to stay in that particular hide, well the house section of it hence the TV and pc etc etc. he has many hides. The one I got the Buzzard from was a wooden shed/hide with the one way glass to shoot through so not hi- tech at all except the glass. He doesn't bait the woodland hides but provides a pool for them to drink and bathe. This Buzzard was wary as the Goshawk was around. A Belgian couple got the Goshawk bathing the day before us but sadly it didn't come in after a flyby for us.

Certainly some good ideas there Mark.

Back