Late Oulton BSB

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Rather late these only just finished sorting them out. Spent Sat & Sun at Oulton for the BSB this place and the Brands Gp circuit must be my favourite 2 tracks out of the BSB rounds.

I had a very lazy weekend parked the car by Lodge and only got the 300 out for Lodge area when It came to walking further I took the 80-400 instead and thoroughly enjoyed myself just taking one camera and a lens.
Im afraid there is nothing out of the ordinary in this set, that's what you get when you are being lazy :)

1. Love the paint scheme on this bike

DSC_0834.jpg

2. Mind you this one looks pretty good as well.

DSC_1015.jpg

3. Another rider struggling for finance to finish the season :-(

DSC_1337.jpg

4. The other mad Aussie

DSC_1424.jpg

5. team manager instruction when it was wet on Sunday was to stay off the white lines.. oh well at least one managed it.

DSC_1742.jpg

6. Going down to the post... basically more to come yet

DSC_0652.jpg

Last edited:
loving the set but have to agree with you - really great colour scheme and a superb capture (not jealous . . . much)

.DAVID.

Great pics, don't suppose you got one of John Maguinness giveing a pillion ride to my mate?

Well Graham, never thought lazy folk got good photos but I was wrong again:rolleyes:

Can't see all the photos over this side of the pond but just love 1 and 3, great stuff!

loving the set but have to agree with you - really great colour scheme and a superb capture (not jealous . . . much)

.DAVID.

Thanks David, you dont see the ones I bin :)

Great pics, don't suppose you got one of John Maguinness giveing a pillion ride to my mate?

Cheers Adrain, sorry I haven't Im afraid.

Well Graham, never thought lazy folk got good photos but I was wrong again:rolleyes:

Can't see all the photos over this side of the pond but just love 1 and 3, great stuff!

Thanks Mike, trouble is you dont get a lot of variety and lets face it its hard to take a bad picture at Oulton.

Sooper doper Graham! Love the dynamic range and colour the D800 cranks out.

#2 over the curbs for me.

See you on Monday at the Park?

Thanks for the comment Mike

Sooper doper Graham! Love the dynamic range and colour the D800 cranks out.

#2 over the curbs for me.

See you on Monday at the Park?

cheers Andy, no Cadwell for me this year bud. Next one probably By sillystone race day when i might roll up without the camera and just enjoy the days racing then its Brands Gp finale which I am looking forward to.

Very nice indeed bud and only little bit of crit would be the white balance looks out on a few of them but this may just be the way the Nikon's output as im a Canon fanboy as you well know LOL.

Would be interested in seeing if you could send me the original RAW or Jpegs of 1,4 and 7 bud as im getting ready to make a decision on if to sell my Canon gear and move to the D810 or if Canon the 5D MKIII as im going back to just shooting the kids for fun and giving up the BSB for good so the 1DX may be overkill for that.

Hope to speak soon bud.

Very nice indeed bud and only little bit of crit would be the white balance looks out on a few of them but this may just be the way the Nikon's output as im a Canon fanboy as you well know LOL.

Would be interested in seeing if you could send me the original RAW or Jpegs of 1,4 and 7 bud as im getting ready to make a decision on if to sell my Canon gear and move to the D810 or if Canon the 5D MKIII as im going back to just shooting the kids for fun and giving up the BSB for good so the 1DX may be overkill for that.

Hope to speak soon bud.

Must admit bud had the white balance set on Cloudy from a Landscape shoot the day before and never corrected them.
I get the jpegs to you tomorrow, do you want some non bike raw shys as well?
Funny enough my 300mm should be sold tomorrow, Im just keeping the 80-400 for the bike stuff.Be good to catch up, Will have to arrange a TP meet at Brands?

Quality work :clap:

Thanks Kev

Back