Laundry Day

Name
Christine
Edit My Images
No
This was initially a bespoke image taken for my daughters bathroom but she was happy for me to sell more as signed and numbered limited edition wall art prints. I also produce a small version as an image on handmade greetings cards. It is one of my most popular images.

View attachment 29143

This one as quiet a strong processing apply to it. It looks a bit like an HDR picture. Which is a bit too much to my taste. It's a pleasant picture but I wonder if it's one of your most liked picture maybe some of your follower are a bit fetishist...

I think its pants... :whistle:

Seriously though, I like it. its a bold, simple, yet striking image.

Thanks for the comments and I apologise to members if I have offended anyone by mentioning about selling prints. I am not promoting my business and will not mention this in any further posts. Apologies again.

Thanks for the comments and I apologise to members if I have offended anyone by mentioning about selling prints. I am not promoting my business and will not mention this in any further posts. Apologies again.

No offence at all Christine. I don't see why it would be a problem to say that you have sold some print of this picture?
Lot's of forum user here have a link in the footer of the message to their website, their flickr, their 500px, their... So I don't think it against the rules.

...Lot's of forum user here have a link in the footer of the message to their website, their flickr, their 500px, their... So I don't think it against the rules.

In the Signature, it's fine, when it's a regular feature of posts, we tend to get complaints from the people who are Paying for their advertising...

Anyway - lets get the thread back onto topic shall we.

Back