Lee ND Standard Filters

Name
Mervyn
Edit My Images
Yes
Amongst other Lee stuff I bought 3 ND Standard Polyester filters. I know they were relatively cheap but I didn't realise how flimsy they are compared to the resin ones. Mind you they are a third of the price so I cant complain.
Do these polyester ones just drop loosely into the slot in the foundation kit or are they meant to be in some sort of holder as well? They just drop thorugh the slot and fall out unless I turn the holder on its side?
Have I bought the wrong product and should it be the resin ones i want for just slowing down the shutter speed?
Are these polyester ones used for something else and have I got the wrong end of the stick?
Help please
merv:help:

Hi Merv,

I use Lee, but admit haven't tried the poly ones. From your description if they're slipping through they can't be right for the resin holders.

Have you looked on the Lee website? It's pretty comprehensive and you'll probably get an answer there.

www.leefilters.com

Thanks Bob looked that up and have ordered the pack of 10. Good job.
Ordered from CAlumet and am surprised they didnt tell me I would need these.
Thanks for help.
Bruce have tried your suggestion also but so far havent found out about holders. Bobs suggestion seems a good deal
Thanks guys

Back