Lego men crash landed in.....

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
No
my back garden and now they are off on their adventure.

Here lies the epic journey of four Lego Men who crash landed in my garden. Stay tuned to follow their journey :bonk:

The crash site

Lego Adventure by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

After realising the ship was destroyed, the realised they had to set on their journey before night fall.

They didn't get very far until they reached the great wall. Fortunately they had plenty of equipment to get over and explore the other side....

Lego Adventure. by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

They spent the best part of their afternoon getting up and over the great wall where they were greated by miles and miles of green marshy land.

They set off on their way, travelling for miles and miles on an unknown planet with little food and no destination...

to be continued........

Not sad at all Scott. I think you should take it a step further and create a sort of cartoon and produce daily or weekly scenes. The way you set up the lego men is great and the pictures are fantastic they really do tell a story.

Without your commentary i would have probably read each image situation just as you described.

Maybe make a short daily/weekly scene and introduce some more characters, i.e enemies and vehicles......

Just a thought :D

EDIT: I really like number 1 :D Lots of thought gone into it and the rest of the images

Last edited:
Thank you blade. That is well and truly the plan :)

I'm getting a bit fed up of the same old photography so thought I'd have a go to test my imagination and have a bit of fun.

Thank you blade. That is well and truly the plan :)

I'm getting a bit fed up of the same old photography so thought I'd have a go to test my imagination and have a bit of fun.

You certainly have the imagination for it, can be clearly seen that alot of thought has gone into some of the images

Neat idea. Not always convinced on your focusing but the staging's pretty strong. Your brief narrative tells the story well.

Neat idea. Not always convinced on your focusing but the staging's pretty strong. Your brief narrative tells the story well.

Agreed 100% but it's all a learning curve and I hope that my skill will show in the weeks that follow.

Hiya Scott,

This is fantastic, love the story and look forward to reading the next chapters.

Great photos too, very innovative and I can see a lot of thought has been put into each one.

I'll be showing this to my 6 year old son tomorrow, he will love this.

Cheers

Dawn :)

omg - it's dark out and they are yet to find shelter!!!!

Will they make it trough the night?

i'll tune in tomorrow to find out!

Some people have just got way to much time on there hands ........... lol.

I love it! The wall one is my fave! I'm a primary teacher so this is right up my street!
Edited for spelling!

Let me know what he thinks Dawn.

Hiya Scott

Okay the verdict is out from the 6 year old .... he absolutely loves this story and the photos. Now he wants some lego men like that :bonk: and wants to make a similar story with the lego men he has .... so guess what I am going to have to do at some point during the mid term break next week? :bang:

Before reading your story to him I just showed him the photos to get his ideas and thoughts behind them. He said that your garden looks like a swamp (please don't take offense to that :D) .... when I corrected him, he said "nope it is definitely a swamp, and where are the swamp monsters?" :thinking:

His idea for the wall photo was that they were trying to de-active a bomb .... omg what kids think :LOL:.

Anyway when I read your story to him he laughed and really enjoyed it. Now he wants to know what happens next .... so please don't leave it too long before the next episode otherwise I will get no peace :LOL:

You get a big (y) from us ... we really enjoy the story and love this kind of creative thinking.

Cheers

Continued....

After travelling many hours through the marshy land the Lego men reached a rock outcrop where they were able to take a short break and asses their situation.

They were all exhausted and really starting to fear for their safety as night fall was not far off. Then in the distance Lego man 1 spotted what appeared to be a building.

They made their way back through the marshy lands where they stood at the foot of what seemed to be some ones house?

What they didn't realise is that they had been followed since the rock outcrop..... I hope this is a friendly stranger!

The stranger made himself known and explained this was his house. He asked what four Lego men were doing roaming the marshy lands alone near night fall?

They explained they were lost and that their ship had crash landed. Luckily he was a friendly stranger.

He explained they were welcome to shelter with him for the night and he informed the Lego men he had seen more of their kind in the big house... at the end of the marsh.

They agreed to stay but one condition from the stranger was that one of them had to collect the food he had gathered a mile away. So Lego man 2 made his way to collect it when....

A giant creature of the sky dropped down and.................

Lego13 by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

To be continued.

This certainly beats the hell out of Corrie and Emmerdale..and is nowhere as depressing as Bellenders(y)

ha ha.. loving it, and loving how you are taking Dawn's kids idea into the storyline.............. keep this up.....

OK it is now getting gory and Roo loves it ... much to his mother's dismay ..... but hell it is keeping him entertained and so long as he don't have nightmares where I have to stay up all night .... I'm okay with the entertainment it is providing.

Keep it coming!!!! Roo loves this :thinking:

:LOL:

Cheers

haha love it.

Photo 3, second set, i would have had the focus on the house, as in the caption this is what they had discovered. Just a thought

OMG my child won't go to bed .... he wants to know more about what is going to happen here ....

What have you done????

:LOL:

D :bonk:

Haha oh dear.

:LOL: you are wicked!!!!

Where can I send the overactive imaginative child to make you suffer your demise?

We are loving this :) .... All I can say is thank goodness mid term break starts tomorrow .... so don't mind Roo staying up a bit later than normal tonight.

D ;)

Those shots are.... well just awesome. Talk about telling a story with a few pictures, brilliant.

Great idea with the story and picture`s car`nt wait till the next episode

absolutley love them, made me smile, my son will be looking for me to do the same when i show him, but excellent fun photos

Back