Leonard's Pipe Snake & Others

Name
kurt
Edit My Images
No
Leonard's Pipe Snake (Anomochilus leonardi). ID credit: Mohd Abdul Muin, Evan Quah. Selangor, Malaysia.
Anomochilus leonardi IMG_3964 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Anomochilus leonardi IMG_3919 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Up close with a White-spotted Cat Snake (Boiga drapiezii). Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Boiga drapiezii IMG_4159 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Boiga drapiezii IMG_4169 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Juvenile male Wagler's Pit Viper (Tropidolaemus wagleri). Selangor, Malaysia.
Tropidolaemus wagleri IMG_4044 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Tropidolaemus wagleri IMG_3907 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Elegant Bronzeback (Dendrelaphis formosus). Selangor, Malaysia.
Dendrelaphis formosus IMG_4057 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Dendrelaphis formosus IMG_4051 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Tropical snakes: http://orionmystery.blogspot.com/2014/08/tropical-snakes.html

Wonderful set Kurt its nice to see closeups and full size shots together
its hard to pick a favourite but mine is the close up of the white spotted cat snake, coiled like that is a great composition

Wonderful set Kurt its nice to see closeups and full size shots together
its hard to pick a favourite but mine is the close up of the white spotted cat snake, coiled like that is a great composition

Thanks, Pete. I try to take full body shots of the snakes I come across, but it's really tough when the snake is huge! The further i step away from the subject, the worse off my light will be :(

Waglers Pit Viper is amazing :clap: great set of some wonderful snakes.

Thanks, Clive.

Need some really long lenses for these lol

Thanks, Etienne. You only need a 60mm :D

Thanks, Pete. I try to take full body shots of the snakes I come across, but it's really tough when the snake is huge! The further i step away from the subject, the worse off my light will be :(

Thanks, Clive.

Thanks, Etienne. You only need a 60mm :D

Think that's a typo? You meant 600mm didn't you? :p

Back