Lesson Learned part 2

Name
Gary Cantwell
Edit My Images
No
Very well done. :clap:

I'm often tempted to use the app but I'm not sure how the batteries, both in phone and in camera would stand up. I have 3 batteries for my R7, so should be fine but the phone is another matter. I may just suck it and see one day soon, I can always revert to the viewfinder if my phone dies.

What's up with her beak? Is it snapped at the top or under/over developed do you think?

EDIT: I see in the first image of your first thread, that the upper mandible tip is flicked up, so I'm guessing she's snapped it, probably during a dive.

Last edited:

I'm often tempted to use the app but I'm not sure how the batteries, both in phone and in camera would stand up. I have 3 batteries for my R7, so should be fine but the phone is another matter.
I just bought a 28000mAh powerbank from Amazon.

£9.54

It's brilliant.

Excellent Gary, especially the first one.

Are those 2 lines on the left grass stalks? If it were mine I'd be tempted to try and move them out of the way next time - that's assuming they are within reach.

Glad you got these though, its a great little area you have there

Mike

I'm often tempted to use the app but I'm not sure how the batteries, both in phone and in camera would stand up. I have 3 batteries for my R7, so should be fine but the phone is another matter. I may just suck it and see one day soon, I can always revert to the viewfinder if my phone dies.

What's up with her beak? Is it snapped at the top or under/over developed do you think?

EDIT: I see in the first image of your first thread, that the upper mandible tip is flicked up, so I'm guessing she's snapped it, probably during a dive.
Thank you. The battery on my has 4 hours of of use if fully charged.
Sorry very rude of me.

Those shots are superb Gary.
Thank you
Very nice series, tfs
Thank you
Excellent Gary, especially the first one.

Are those 2 lines on the left grass stalks? If it were mine I'd be tempted to try and move them out of the way next time - that's assuming they are within reach.

Glad you got these though, its a great little area you have there

Mike
Thank you. It is reed stalks, which are inaccessible.

Back