Let's see some sunrise and sunset shots

Last edited:
71685d407b84e5e3dbc2e8a796119f99_zpsdce2ac90.jpg

71685d407b84e5e3dbc2e8a796119f99_zps9cc022c6.jpg

Apologies for the additional post. Although this has altered slightly I didn't realise I had put the one above on already. Can I delete the other post?

Last edited:
Lovely lighting on that Paul :)

No need to apologise, Jan. It is a great place, though in fairness, are there many places on the north west coast that aren't a bit special?

Dave

No need to apologise, Jan. It is a great place, though in fairness, are there many places on the north west coast that aren't a bit special?

Dave

I'm sure there are and I'd love to explore them, but living about as far from the NW of Scotland as it's possible to be while still in the UK it's a bit difficult. It's a 13 hour drive.............

after seeing Raptor Mike's Lyme Regis, bought back some happy memories of a couple of holidays over the past few years. On one of them, played with a set of ND Grad filters for the first time at sunset. So here is the Cobb from a different angle -

9639691086_c550c7acc8_b.jpg

after seeing Raptor Mike's Lyme Regis, bought back some happy memories of a couple of holidays over the past few years. On one of them, played with a set of ND Grad filters for the first time at sunset. So here is the Cobb from a different angle -

9639691086_c550c7acc8_b.jpg
Very nice image (y)
Lyme is only about 5 miles from me :)

Last edited:
All very nice Alf (y)

Taken just before the nigh-time extravaganza meet - The Lone Tree

Never been before, I will go again as we got to the tree with about 10mins of shooting time before the light went.

Back