Let's see your amusing sign shots

20140919-Germany%209-1.jpg

The one sign that I wish I had photographed and didn't was on a grass frontage at the edge of the Norfolk Broads. Most had signs informing the pleasure boats "Private" or "No Mooring" but this one had a single sign that said "Please Don't Throw Stones at this Sign"

" but this one had a single sign that said "Please Don't Throw Stones at this Sign"
Talking of ones we never got,
outside a drug rehab centre
"Keep off the grass" ;)

I don't know which I found more amusing, the perfume shop that you can't imagine, or the text on the window saying, "Capture your essence with the poetry of perfume". Right... (Actually, I think maybe i'll go for "Runcible fragrances".)

wAOz8h5.jpg

Last edited:
The one sign that I wish I had photographed and didn't was on a grass frontage at the edge of the Norfolk Broads. Most had signs informing the pleasure boats "Private" or "No Mooring" but this one had a single sign that said "Please Don't Throw Stones at this Sign"

I've got that from a holiday last year! I'll have to hunt it out

This one is only amusing if you're at this end of the pedestrian one-way system in force during the Chinese New Year celebrations and just want to get about 50 yards past the sign, but instead have to go about a quarter of a mile the long way round...

Chinese New Year London 2015 - 09
by garryknight, on Flickr

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-3_19-30-19.png
    upload_2015-3-3_19-30-19.png
    361 bytes · Views: 12
I understand the "Grazie" but what does the rest translate as?

Back