B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Some more crackers in this thread, super work by everyone.

A couple of film ones from me, firstly on a Mamiya C330f and Mamiya Sekor 55mm on Fuji Acros 100

15466875527_89b7b108ed_o.jpg

Nikon FM with A Mitakon 28mm on Adox Silvermax 100.
15635517292_0d241913b5_b.jpg

And lastly, Rolleiflex Automat on Fuji Acros 100
15093823140_f629c39661_b.jpg

What's an iPhone? :p

Thats a silly thing to use to view a picture with such mahoosive border unless your used to to viewing stamps.

Or an overpriced device for making phone calls.

Edinburgh University Old College?
No. Sorry. Munich. Residenz. 1000 miles away.
I arranged a "Film Noir" shoot for our photo club in the cobbled courtyards and archways. Stupidly, on the day there was a vip security conference right there. The place was suddenly closed to the public and was swarming with police. So we, with our tripod bags and lighting gear looked highly suspicious. We were only allowed to shoot in the outer areas with a constant police presence. It turned out ok in the end.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/ianp5a/4RN73A But was a consequence of me not watching local TV or radio. As everyone else knew that parts of the city were going to be on lock down. The Polizei must have thought us idiots.

Last edited:
No. Sorry. Munich. Residenz. 1000 miles away.
I arranged a "Film Noir" shoot for our photo club in the cobbled courtyards and archways. Stupidly, on the day there was a vip security conference right there. The place was suddenly closed to the public and was swarming with police. So we, with our tripod bags and lighting gear looked highly suspicious. We were only allowed to shoot in the outer areas with a constant police presence. It turned out ok in the end.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/ianp5a/4RN73A But was a consequence of me not watching local TV or radio. As everyone else knew that parts of the city were going to be on lock down. The Polizei must have thought us idiots.
I'll have a wander along to Edin Uni and take a snap. It's almost identical, from memory!

I had a look through your Flickr and couldn't find anything from Edinburgh, so I had my doubts :)

Last edited:
Back