B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Some fantastic shots here, I love black and white images.

I took this one on Sunday at a remembrance service in my home town of Sandhurst, we have a big one due to the military connection.

My son was laying a wreath and was sat behind a veteran, I took a number of shots and this one jumped out, I think it says a lot.

I had to add a heavy vignette due to the people around, hence the dark edge but I think it focuses the image on the main elements ok.

Generations - lest we forget
by Inglesias, on Flickr

IMG_7091.jpg

* The Long distance runner *
Photo by me.
Event: Bodygraphia 2014
Model: Marinela
Special Thanks to : Ciprian Strugariu

I took this one on Sunday at a remembrance service in my home town of Sandhurst, we have a big one due to the military connection.

My son was laying a wreath and was sat behind a veteran, I took a number of shots and this one jumped out, I think it says a lot.

I had to add a heavy vignette due to the people around, hence the dark edge but I think it focuses the image on the main elements ok.

Generations - lest we forget
by Inglesias, on Flickr

Super shot. The simplicity of the young and old works.

That's an "Excellent" shot Paul I like it very much. Your B&W PP work is just about right and works very well with this image.(y)

George.

Great shot David (minnnt), works very well in B&W and the facial expression is lovely.(y)

George.

A great shot Nick (Nikon) very similar to Davids and just as nice, this also works very well in B&W with a lovely facial expression.(y)

George.

River Tiber AM Blue Hour

A couple of "Excellent" images Steve, nice full range of tones with good composition and some nice reflections.(y)

George.

Reactions: ST4
My first real go at a panel. Any thoughts ? Have just seen it here and it looks way over sharpened compared to Flickr
15139689903_90c187d82c_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A very uncommon double-arched bridge at East Marton, near Skipton.
Spanning the Leeds & Liverpool Canal and carrying the A59, it was highered by an extra arch when the road was improved to take out a severe dip.

Bridge BW by wontolla1, on Flickr

I went for a bit of high key on this one, 1/60th at f8 and using an old flash gun I got for 3 quid on a bootie. It was the only one off the roll which was even vaguely ok.

Mamiya C330f, Mamiya Sekor 80mm f2.8 on Fuji Acros 100.

Gerbera-High-Key by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Andy

Another couple of film shots from me. Both taken on a Mamiya C330f with the Mamiya Sekor 55mm f3.5 lens on Fuji Acros 100 film.
15805267475_c33aac8a8b_b.jpg

15805267675_c10542b8a8_b.jpg

Back