level 3 student or cheap photographer??? Help!!!

Name
Gemma
Edit My Images
No
Hi Guys!!!

I'm unfortunatly not a photographer but have been given this site in hope someone can help me out!
I'm getting married in October this year & would love a photographer. With all due respect I cannot afford, nor either stretch my budget to the prices wanted by photographers in the area.
I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would offer us a fantastic deal or even a student who needs more experience to come & take pictures for us?
We will obviously pay, but it can't be a huge amount for a few pics. At the moment my budget is about £150 for pics & thats why i was hoping to find a student photographer (don't want to insult all you qualified & professional photographers out there) PLEASE HELP!!!!

Last edited:
i'd probably tell people what your budget was which will save a lot of people wasting their time

pay peanuts, get monkey... Tread carefully...

Have you considered perhaps relying on relatives on the day and using your budget for a pre/post wedding day studio session so you at least get some decent shots of you and your partner?

yeah i know what your saying....but my boss pays peanuts as well...hence the tight budget (baby doesn't help either!!! lol) I'm only expecting a few pics but mainly all on a disc that we can print as & when needed.

Back