Liam B+W

33L

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Not been on here in a while - this is a shot taken yesterday and just C+C wanted.

liamcopy.jpg

thanks

Lee

if i am being totally honest mate i am not keen on the b/g i would prefer all white or graded from one side as it is it looks a bit patchy for me

md(y)

i agree tbh didnt realise the backround wasnt totally white. Not that skilled to get it better in PS.

another edit here.

liam2copyq.jpg

Last edited:
im not seeing awhite bg, unfortunatly it wasnt set up correctly when taking the picture. I can see the darkened corners etc. just really annoying, Its a mothers day gift so it was rushed, and dont have a chance to re-shoot!

Bit peeved at the result - i think some careful masking is in order.

im not seeing awhite bg, unfortunatly it wasnt set up correctly when taking the picture. I can see the darkened corners etc. just really annoying, Its a mothers day gift so it was rushed, and dont have a chance to re-shoot!

Bit peeved at the result - i think some careful masking is in order.

not that I know exactly how but if you have photoshop its extremely easy to make the background white. Hopefully someone will come along and tell you or do a search

just to show a rough example mate:D

liamcopy.jpg

if you spend a bit of time you could get it alot better

md(y)

thats great - care to explain your process.

thats great - care to explain your process.

TRY THIS MAT use the elliptical marquee tool and click from just above his head on the left side and drag it to the bottom right side. this should cover most of his face dont worry about his hair .

then click shift and do another one this time going from the left of the shot to the right at the bottom " this should cover his shirt.
now you need to press select then inverse the shot now move the levels right up to blow the bg

thats what i did on this one

33L.jpg

hope this helps:shrug:

md(y)

you have a email mate (y) hope you like

also i would opt for a bit more light on the face now

last one promise
33L_copy_B_W_WEB.jpg

md(y)

thanks MD - iwill have to have a go myself at this tomorrow when i have a bit more time but for know you have saved me a headache.

Thanks again!

i had a go at the process last night and it really was a peice of cake. Its made a average portrait come to life as V8 as said . You learn something in here everyday. Thanks agian

Interesting editing with the lights. Something was bothering me on the photo and it took me a while to figure it out. I've got it now : the model is not quite looking at the lens and not quite away. So I don't know where or who he is looking at.
Not much but I thought I might say it anyway.

Back