Light and fire

Nice idea James , but "dont yo ujust hate that" :LOL:

They seem a little OOF to me, well nothings in focus should I say

on a good note I like the comp on #1

Nice idea James , but "dont yo ujust hate that" :LOL:

They seem a little OOF to me, well nothings in focus should I say

on a good note I like the comp on #1

Oh they are definitely in focus buddy! Shot at 2.8 on a full frame camera. Due to using Landscape on the first one, the depth of field is wafer thin. Theres a slither of frayed fabric in the centre, which is what I wanted.

I like the first one a lot but the second one is a bit boring to me. Sorry I can't offer more technical criticism but its not my field of photography, just a general opinion.

I like the first one a lot but the second one is a bit boring to me. Sorry I can't offer more technical criticism but its not my field of photography, just a general opinion.

The second one is definitely a marmite style shot tbh.

Oh they are definitely in focus buddy! Shot at 2.8 on a full frame camera. Due to using Landscape on the first one, the depth of field is wafer thin. Theres a slither of frayed fabric in the centre, which is what I wanted.

Oh right, if you say so,

#2 I saw the hairs and thought whatever it is, just wasnt so clean and youd missed it,

as said by you they are marmite shots, but dont do anything for me,

They are in focus but the area of focus is that tiny that it's virtually non existent :( I really do like the gas flame, but the second one is just too dull for my taste there is nothing in there to hold my interest :shrug:

Matt
MWHCVT

Back