Lighter nights = out every day in Snowdonia

Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
By the way...flickr seems to have changed and I can't find the link to display them in this post...any suggestions?

Some beautiful landscapes on your Flickr Nick :)

Fantastic Nick, just returned myself from Nantlle Ridge dawn raid 03:00hrs alarm, beautiful sunrise this morning, I'm also planning on visiting you in your gallery (Soul of Snowdonia) next Friday, with some framed prints for you to take a look, if you are available of course.
Regards
Kevin

Last edited:
Reactions: ST4
The second one is superb. I'm not usually a fan of including people in landscapes like this, but for this shot it really works. I especially like the way you have your leg up on the top, sort of like you've just conquered the hill. Everything else about the shot is great too, the contrast between the sunlit parts of the mountains and the shadowy areas, and the foreground rocks too. Really great photo. :)

Last edited:
Thanks all and especially Feek...got it sorted now :)

Kevin, I'm going to send you a message and looking forward to seeing your shots from this morning :)

Two cracking shots there, 2nd is my favourite , I quite like to see people in a landscape shot as I think it really shows the perspective of the mountains .youre very lucky to get out and about in such gorgeous scenery so often nick .

Lovely shots.

The second one is a beauty. I love Snowdonia. and could look at pics of it all day long.

Back