Lightroom. 'Edit in Adobe Photoshop CC 2014' stopped working

Edit My Images
No
As the title says. Seems to have stopped working on my Macbook Pro overnight. Clicking 'Edit in.....PS' fires up PS, but not image is loaded. I've not spent much time looking at it, but it seems to be a common issue right now.

Before I spend ages digging round, has anyone encountered and fixed this issue?

I have the same problem on Windows, and I end up it's about the compatibility of the Photoshop/ACR about the camera.
I mean, I have no problem with "Edit in Photoshop CC", when I'm working on my Nikon Coolpix A RAW files in Lightroom (latest version here), but when I try this with my Fuji X-T1 files, Photoshop does the same you say, just starts the program and nothing more happens. My Photoshop CC is not with the latest updates and I think this is the whole problem. It does not support my X-T1 files.
What I do in this situation is, in Lightroom hit "Export" on all files on .PSD format, then throw them in Photoshop, this now works.
Hope I'm helpful.

As the title says. Seems to have stopped working on my Macbook Pro overnight. Clicking 'Edit in.....PS' fires up PS, but not image is loaded. I've not spent much time looking at it, but it seems to be a common issue right now.

Before I spend ages digging round, has anyone encountered and fixed this issue?

have you just installed an update?

What I do in this situation is, in Lightroom hit "Export" on all files on .PSD format, then throw them in Photoshop, this now works.
Hope I'm helpful.

The trouble with that method is it doesn't automatically store your new files in your LR catalog

Thread update. I've done nothing and it has all started working again. Result. :)

I'm guessing some sort of auto update has sorted it

Back