Lightroom Focus Point Plugin

Superb - shows just how bad I am :)

Anybody tried it with fuji cameras?

From the F.A.Q.

"How about support for other cameras than Canon or Nikon?
Currently, only Canon EOS and Nikon DSLR cameras are supported. Other camera brands will be added in the future."

what's the point of the plugin?

ok, but isn't it a bit late for that when you have downloaded the pictures to the PC already?

there is such function on Nikon bodies, which is quite handy while you are making pictures...

i hoped it was some kind of magical plugin that can correct focus post shooting...by selecting focus points in LR

Last edited:
ok, but isn't it a bit late for that when you have downloaded the pictures to the PC already?

there is such function on Nikon bodies, which is quite handy while you are making pictures...

i hoped it was some kind of magical plugin that can correct focus post shooting...by selecting focus points in LR

No harm in dreaming :D

Still useful to know exactly where the focus hit, plus, it also gives a lot of useful information regarding distance, depth of field, etc.

Thanks for the heads up! I remember someone asking about one a few months ago and it wasn't available at the time.

First real try, at photographing birds in flight, with a Sigma 150 - 500. Focus tool able to show me I need a lot of practice :eek::D

Back