Lights of Paris

That is very nicely done, the lights on both the roundabout and the the tower are well exposed and shows great detail. :clap:

That works well Richard, I'm guessing you've composed like this to exclude the people from being in frame? Don't suppose you've also shot a wider one with the people in? As a longer exposure maybe in B&W as I'm willing to bet that would look pretty damn good :D

That works well Richard, I'm guessing you've composed like this to exclude the people from being in frame? Don't suppose you've also shot a wider one with the people in? As a longer exposure maybe in B&W as I'm willing to bet that would look pretty damn good :D

Thanks for looking! I was a little restricted when composing because I was using a prime and was between a road and a river. Didn't have a tripod there so it was handheld. Thanks for looking (y)

I was here a few nights ago and u have really captured the moment any atmosphere awesome shot!!!

The contrast between the structures and the colours work very well. Exposure looks spot on too. Liking it a lot :)

Steve

Back