Answered Linking to Twitter

Steep

Nutcrack Rapids
Name
Hugh
Edit My Images
Yes
I tried to post a twitter link in the Ukraine war thread and it doesn't work any more. Did a search and found a post in the political thread reference all Twitter links being banned.

Can admin confirm if this applies everywhere and is permanent? Maybe make a more public announcement?

Hugh, to confirm, Twitter links are now totally blocked from TP.
The announcement, which I assume you found, during your search, is in hot topics.

I can't find the link? I have searched hot topics for announcement, twitter and still cant find it.... can someone point me to the actual announcement as my SIG is broken :(

It was posted here.

little wonder I couldn't find it :( deep in a thread and describing it as an announcement ? :)

seems you have used a hammer to crack a nut and now nobody can use twitter in the SIG even.. rather than just making a new rule about twitter links .... oh hum..

Last edited:
little wonder I couldn't find it :( deep in a thread and describing it as an announcement ? :)

seems you have used a hammer to crack a nut and now nobody can use twitter in the SIG even.. rather than just making a new rule about twitter links .... oh hum..
And it's only taken you 3 months to figire out its not working :thinking:

And it's only taken you 3 months to figire out its not working :thinking:

Like most people I don't actually look at my sig.. its there and presumed it worked.. how often do you read yours ?

Back