linnet on gorse

Another lovely shot. (y) I caught a few 'Linties' in my lens recently, but I just couldn't get close enough to warranty keeping the results. As far as critique is concerned, I'd like to see the bird a little bit further to the left to take its eye off the centre line. Otherwise,.... Perfect. :)

.............. As far as critique is concerned, I'd like to see the bird a little bit further to the left to take its eye off the centre line.

This^^

Gorgeous shot :)

its a lovely shot,but as FourRingCircus and Brash have pointed out,it would benefit with a bit of space to the right of the bird.Nice one.

Normal composition rules would suggest that more space is required to the right, but on this occasion the angle of the perch and the outline of the bird work for me in the current crop. Technically spot on as well - overall a superb shot

thanks all .i did initially try out a variety of crops just to see what worked or not ,a larger crop to the right would have left the bird small in the frame with no space above it .i also wanted to make sure the yellow gorse was in full view a tighter crop again would have lost that .overall i,m pleased with the results and had a extremely good response on flickr with 30+ favourites .so it obviously works for most

Back