Lions in Tsavo

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Few shots of a lioness taken in Tsavo East park, Kenya, a couple of weeks ago.
So want to go back!
All comments welcome.

1 Cropped to try to improve the previous composition as mentioned below. Cheers guys.
lion_4.jpg

lion_2.jpg

lion_3.jpg

Last edited:
I miss tsavo... Can I go back with you?? Lol...

Lovely lioness :) it amazing isn't it

Thanks everyone for the comments. Stokes - yes it is a class place and amboseili too. Im planning a return trip for january next year if i can manage it. I would love to spend 10 days in the Masai Mara and serengeti this time instead of just 4 days.

Just a shame you cropped the feet in the 1st shot :shrug:

still a nice set though (y)

Les ;)

what they said ... also the eyes look a bit soft on the first one, but that could be the crappy screen on my work laptop.

(incidentally i read the title first time as 'lions in tesco' :LOL: )

Very nice set Phil, you will have Kenyaitis now, you will always want to go back, been trying to get back but struggling to get back and not take the kids out of school.
Any more pics from your trip ???

Dean

Very nice set Phil, you will have Kenyaitis now, you will always want to go back, been trying to get back but struggling to get back and not take the kids out of school.
Any more pics from your trip ???

Dean

Cheers Dean. Yea loads of images that i am trying to get time to sort through. There is some on the birds section already.
Kenyaitis is true, unfortunately we missed out on cheetah and leopard when we were there so that is my perfect excuse to have to go back;)

Back