Little countryside walk

1. Not sure what the main focus point is here, the web? the exposure is a bit unbalanced in that the left of shot is over exposed and the right hand side of shot is darker. I think focus is good showing the web and the remains of the leaves on it, it has nice colour and contrast also.

2. I do like rusty metal :) and you caught it well here, point of focus on the link is spot on, however it is rather centrally composed. I would darken down the whole of the shot except a circular area showing the link in focus, not too dark but just enough to concentrate the viewers attention to the link.

3. Again a good shot but as the above regarding central composition and darkening everything but the point of interest in shot.

4. When I look at this I am drawn to the cows arse.:eek: I would crop to portrait format, crop out the arse, apart from that it is a lovely warm shot, sunset?

So overall it is mainly your composition and editing of the shots, think of what you want the viewer to look at emphasise this with composition and editing.

Wot he said :agree:

Back