Little fox resting..!

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
Another i liked from my trip to the british wildlife centre..

7550936960_23eb1507af_b.jpg

MD;);)

;)

Cheers guys;)

MD(y)

I see these all the time roaming around my land, never get close enough to actually photograph one :(

Love the sharpness and colour of the eyes, cracking shot

Les :clap:

I see these all the time roaming around my land, never get close enough to actually photograph one :(

Love the sharpness and colour of the eyes, cracking shot

Les :clap:

Thanks for taking the time to comment Les(y)

Regards MD(y)

:D Dave threw a paw back at ya..lol.Yes mate all good here thanks.(y)

Lovely Image,

Just right on every level, Colour,Comp, its great, lines draw straight to the eyes, its one of those images you go back ot time and again.

Got to be a nice poster print.,

nice,nice nice

So you have not forgotten how to "do wildlife" then :p

Very nice Dave (y)

So you have not forgotten how to "do wildlife" then :p

Very nice Dave (y)

:LOL:

No Chris I still enjoy taking wildlife images..!!:D

And thank you..

Dave:wave:

Cracking shot

Lovely capture Dave with a pov that suites.

Go on! Go on! Go on Dave! :D Tell me you have thought about the blade of grass over the eye ;) Have you considered it? I know I have :LOL: I did do an edit but am in two minds really, personaly I think it has an appeal with both eyes showing whilst at the same time the blade gives it the, you cannot see me but I can see you look to it :LOL:

Pretty damned good Dave.

Go on! Go on! Go on Dave! :D Tell me you have thought about the blade of grass over the eye ;) Have you considered it? I know I have :LOL: I did do an edit but am in two minds really, personaly I think it has an appeal with both eyes showing whilst at the same time the blade gives it the, you cannot see me but I can see you look to it :LOL:

I have done a edit :naughty: I did it the day after i posted it s it then stood out to me..!!! BUT after looking at it for a while I was unsure whether it improved the image or not..!!! So your right I have done a edit...(y)(y)

Pretty damned good Dave.

Thank you very much..(y)

Stunning shot. Love the eyes!!

Cheers thanks alot...:wave:

MD:wave:

Great capture, lovely colours and nice and sharp. Limited depth of field really makes it stand out.

Back