Wild Little owl / Aug/Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb

You continue to post some excellent images of these owls Den. Must be great to see the work paying off with such regular visits.

Great images as usual Den, don't always comment but certainly continue to enjoy your Little Owl series... like the perch, an old copper- hide hammer if i am not mistaken.

Great images as usual Den, don't always comment but certainly continue to enjoy your Little Owl series... like the perch, an old copper- hide hammer if i am not mistaken.
Thanks Den, I appreciate you taking a look and making a comment, problem is I have a full commitment on the sites I have found so its pretty much all I am doing at the moment, the little owl is a bird I am determined to get to more about in every way,hence the amount of shots I get and post.....as for the perch I find it in the quarry and their was a old working mill nearby a good few years ago possibly from their .

Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed following this thread, a great collection of photographs, thank you for posting them & please don't stop!

Chris

Last bit of light tonight ,the bird was sitting and waiting behind me for nearly 45 mins then he decides to come in at dusk,ISO 1250 at 1/60 sec removed to re process

Last edited:
One from last night, as the nights close in the bird still knocks around just before dusk, I have not seen the female for a while but it was the same last year ,I am keeping this perch up and in situ for a few months now just in case we do get some snow as its more or less guaranteed that the bird will use the perch ,low shutter 1/60 sec and a iso 1250 Little owl 15th November (1 of 1) by den9112, on Flickr

Back