Liverpool Cross Country Race

W

whiteflyer

McCain Cross Challenge in Liverpool, the event is also the trials for the European Cross Country Championships to be held in Berlin this December.

The Senior Ladies set off in foggy conditions for the 8 km race.

IMG_1453.jpg

The leading ladies of Stephanie Twell and Hayley Yelling having a closely fought race.

twellrace.jpg

European junior cross-country Stephanie Twell holds out to come home first.

twellwinner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
can't believe i stood around 25 yds away from you white flyer by your shots a lot better than mine was really struggling with the fog

can't believe i stood around 25 yds away from you white flyer by your shots a lot better than mine was really struggling with the fog

I took the first two and the point were they had the Long lap loop near the park river/lake thing.
You weren't the chap with a deerstalker type hat, Nikon gear and a monopod by any chance.

It was hard with the fog, and to be honest I'd had enough after the ladies race so did not hang around for the mens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good shots, I know they're running but even so they must have been bloody freezing today

took the first two and the point were they had the Long lap loop near the park river/lake thing.
You weren't the chap with a deerstalker type hat, Nikon gear and a monopod by any chance.

It was hard with the fog, and to be honest I'd had enough after the ladies race so did not hang around for the mens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes whiteflyer thats me the ugly one!

Nice shot, but look...they girl on the left in the yellow and black. Why she is in my archive from 2006.....in the same get up too.

2198826539_92ae7f1e42.jpg

Great set Mark, I was going to come up for this event but the weather put me off.

Back