weekly Lizzy23's 52 thats me i made it 1/2 way, won't get to the end

Nice action shots of the dogs the bg in 2 is a bit distracting though

Hi

Joy - both shots bang on theme for me. #1 probably the better photo, unless #2 can be cropped in a similar way. Looks like a good day out for them.

Thanks they love it

Nice action shots of the dogs the bg in 2 is a bit distracting though

1 is the better photo, just put 2 in to show Alex Twixicles:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Moody works for me Liz, and I love the composition and conversion.

Joy, yep, I can see the joy, and it's a great action capture.

Hi Liz
Sorry I've not been able to get around to commenting but here are some thoughts.
Temperature - what a great idea. prefer #1, although an unusual twist to DOF with #2.
Moody - great shot with lead in lines, perfect composition, and well processed for moody feel. Can see it's a dull day, could do with clouds mist and waves to complete the effect. Can't ask for everything at the right time.
Symmetry - great choice of theme.
Abstract - another good choice #1 wins it for me.
Joy - Lovely dogs and can see why they are a joy to watch, both shots convey the message. #2 seems a bit cluttered with the background.

Hi Liz, love your dogs, Missy has very beautiful eyes. It's a great catch, I would clone out the red thing top left.

Oh I love the name Twixicle!

Not my dogs, teamies dogs, but thanks, can't take photos of mine and run them at the same time:):)

Hi Liz

Liking your image for Moody...fits the theme , lovely pp.....strong lead in line though maybe clone out that lump on the wall ? Great remonder of cracking meet as well :clap:

Flyball looks really good fun , you can see the dog's enjoy it ...nice capture hun (y)

its with regret that i'm pulling out of this, there is no way on this earth that i'm going to catch this up seen as my next free weekend is the 1st September, i've had a great time doing it, and am pleased that i made it to 26, but i have to be realistic, and to rush to catch up would not do it justice, well done to everyone still in and i'll pop back from time to time

Shame Liz but only you know what you can do ... take some time for yourself along the way :)

gramps said:
Shame Liz but only you know what you can do ... take some time for yourself along the way :)
I agree with Gramps. Sorry to see you go though :crying: But please do drop in and say hi. Who knows, you may even find the urge to catch up again later in the year!

I'll let you know when I'm back up your way to possibly meet up again.

Oh don't worry Gramps, most of the weekends i'm away racing with my dogs, we've been today and been out 12hrs, in that i really haven't sat down, but its been a fab day, i will be taking photos, just not to fit a theme:):):):)

I agree with Gramps. Sorry to see you go though :crying: But please do drop in and say hi. Who knows, you may even find the urge to catch up again later in the year!

I'll let you know when I'm back up your way to possibly meet up again.

No worries Marsha:)

I'm sorry your leaving Liz. Thankyou for all your comments which have been invaluable. I hope everything goes well.

Back