weekly Lizzy23's 52 thats me i made it 1/2 way, won't get to the end

Hi Liz

Root......glad you posted some text on the connection to the theme,was scratching my head somewhat :LOL: #2 for on that one , prefer the closer view though having said that if the focus was more on the fingers in the 1st one I think that'd make a better shot overall :thinking:

Handmade.....like your thinking but have to agree with other comments , a little less machine & more of the hand/material/needle in shot could have worked better....as a 1st attempt with the timer I think you've done well though...always tricky to set up a shot that you're in :)

Money...#2 for me...better lit , less shadow , good focus on both the front coins & text...nice work mrs (y)

Money - no2 for me very nice.

No1 looses detail as it is too dark

Thanks have to agree looking at it, its difficult with mag lite

I agree with the previous comments number 2 for me too.

Thanks

Me too.... #1 is ok but #2 takes the biscuit.

Cheers

Steve

Thanks

Hi Liz

Root......glad you posted some text on the connection to the theme,was scratching my head somewhat :LOL: #2 for on that one , prefer the closer view though having said that if the focus was more on the fingers in the 1st one I think that'd make a better shot overall :thinking:

Handmade.....like your thinking but have to agree with other comments , a little less machine & more of the hand/material/needle in shot could have worked better....as a 1st attempt with the timer I think you've done well though...always tricky to set up a shot that you're in :)

Money...#2 for me...better lit , less shadow , good focus on both the front coins & text...nice work mrs (y)

Thanks Lynne, think i was still in holiday mode last week, but at least i got a shot in:)

number 2 for me as well, like the composition of it.

I prefer the colours of no1 but the lighting is better on 2.

I look forward to seeing nexr weeks photos!:)

Really nice Liz, #2 for me. Nice colours and composition.

Good work!!

Hi I think that I am in the number 2 camp also as I like the colours I think it is the lighting.

Thanks all, i am going to try and get round to commenting on all your threads at the weekend, have been very busy since i came back from hols

no.2 for money I prefer as it has better light, also I like the sewing m/c as it is, looks ok for handmade to me :)

also love root, very different take on the theme :clap:

no.2 for money I prefer as it has better light, also I like the sewing m/c as it is, looks ok for handmade to me :)

also love root, very different take on the theme :clap:

Thanks was trying for something different with Root, i know it needs an explanation but it does fit the theme.

"Money' very nice take and good focus and lighting (y)

Thanks, onwards to this week, just need the dog to dry off and look beautiful

Hi, just catching up...(y)

Root #2 for me, nice and close.

Handmade #1 for me, but a bit too much of the machine, I feel. Nice motion blur and the lighting is better than #2.

Money, all I saw was 82439...which I assume isn't profit :D

Cheers.

Hi, just catching up...(y)

Root #2 for me, nice and close.

Handmade #1 for me, but a bit too much of the machine, I feel. Nice motion blur and the lighting is better than #2.

Money, all I saw was 82439...which I assume isn't profit :D

Cheers.

Wish it was Andy, think i may have been ordering a 5D3 to go with my 7:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hey Liz, just playing catch up on a few of your shots.

Industry - great collection of shots there, for me no.3 is the best of a very good bunch, nice buns btw :D:D

Root - again another set of cracking shots, wonderful dof too.

Handmade - prefer the colour version, but not sure if it says handmade to me sorry.

Money - as with others, 2nd picture for me is the better, good dof and colours are spot on.

Hey Liz, just playing catch up on a few of your shots.

Industry - great collection of shots there, for me no.3 is the best of a very good bunch, nice buns btw :D:D

Root - again another set of cracking shots, wonderful dof too.

Handmade - prefer the colour version, but not sure if it says handmade to me sorry.

Money - as with others, 2nd picture for me is the better, good dof and colours are spot on.

Thanks Simon:)

Its Taken till week 10 to get a dog photo in there i'm amazed :):), over the years i've had my gang we've entered a few shows just for fun and we've had a few wins, really can't decide between 2 this week

win3 by jalizcazan, on Flickr

Win 2 by jalizcazan, on Flickr

Number 1 for me to Liz, I prefer the composition of it, what a lovely dog too

thanks Michael, don't tell her but she is lovely and one of 5 :eek:

Can't really decide either ... both look a little soft, I'm drawn toward #2 except for the 'colour-clutter' to the left edge.

I like this. Great idea and composition but I gotta agree with Gramps, its a bit soft and I cant work out where the focus was. Saying that its still a good shot :D

Can't really decide either ... both look a little soft, I'm drawn toward #2 except for the 'colour-clutter' to the left edge.

Thanks it does look a little soft on this screen, looked ok on the one upstairs

Two very good shots, can't decide as they are
both very good .

Thanks

Win - definitely #1 for me - super shot. Nice colours, comp, DOF, everything.

Thanks

Number 1 for me too. A great shot of what looks like a gorgeous dog. (y)

Thanks she is a babe
Number one is the better of the two though I think the eyes are soft as you've focussed on the nose?

I will have gone for the eye, but i see what you mean about the nose

I like this. Great idea and composition but I gotta agree with Gramps, its a bit soft and I cant work out where the focus was. Saying that its still a good shot :D

Thanks

Hi Liz.....

anything with an animal is good for me :) Lovely looking pooch & congrats on the win (y) 1st shot for me....dog & rosette....just needs better focus & it'll be one to frame :)

Thanks Lynne, getting her to sit still for any length of time again will be a miracle, so opp missed i do have a stonking one of her

Hi Liz, just popping in here for the first time. Hope you don't mind if I just start with your latest.

Number one for me, what a gawguss dawg! Yes the focus is on the nose, but it's still a lovely shot. Let's face it, you have to be quick with animals and kids, so slightly OOF is better than no shot at all!!!

well another one posting on Theme day, i've been in Wakefield Cathedral this morning taking photos for their 366 days project, so lots of things shiny, but as ever i'll post 2 and let you guys choose, the first is of the high Altar and the second is a brass marker in the floor of the Quire there to mark the vaults of the families buried there

_MG_1790 by jalizcazan, on Flickr

_MG_1810 by jalizcazan, on Flickr

Can not believe we are on week 11 already. I keep telling Jon to get booked in for a day at the catherdral. Its a great idea.

Both great shots but for shiny its got to be #2, love the colour and the subject.

ChickenDipa said:
Can not believe we are on week 11 already. I keep telling Jon to get booked in for a day at the catherdral. Its a great idea.

Both great shots but for shiny its got to be #2, love the colour and the subject.

Thanks alex tell him to do it still plenty of days left, I went up in the bellfry ang got deafened

Back