location Shoot

Did I added the wrong code? They all came up thumbnail size?

I like the black & white one and the last one with the jacket, but the first 3 look as though they would benefit from a bit more contrast. That might be the look you were after, but it might be worth a play to see if they have more impact with increased contrast.

Thank uiu so much peter, 1st and 3rd one was going for a matt look. Will try to up the contrast just a bit and have another play with them.

Thank you very much for taking the time to cc my work. Really appreciate it.

These are all good, but if you want picky I can do picky!
I like the matte look but it's a little bit overdone for my taste.

1 is good but the eyes are a bit dark with the result that it's hard to separate them from the brows; a slightly different head angle or a reflector may have done the job. I'd darken the hand a little in post as it does draw attention to his crotch.

2 is nice and sharp but not all that interesting, plus the highlights are borderline blown and the pose is a bit odd. Why is he scratching his neck?

3 is cool but would be better if you'd shot from even lower, I think.

4 is great, exposure & processing both nicely judged. I wonder if there's anything you can do in LR to square up the doorway without making it look odd?

5 is the weakest of the bunch to my mind. The line running behind his head, the blue circle and blown highlights are all problems, and then there's a weird bright halo around the model which looks as though you've burned in a vignette by hand but somewhat crudely.

Hi. Many thx for the feedbacks.
1 will brighten up eyes. I did have a reflector but didnt use it :(

2. This is a follow up from another pose. Not scratching just resting his hands on the neck.

3 . Thanks will bear that in mind.

4. Not sure how to do that..

5. Will revisit. I think ut needs a crop.

Back