London at night

Lovely set of pictures. I particularly like the first, pretty much everything is spot on except maybe the poles in the bottom right distracting my attention a little but thats nitpicking. Also really like the last one, much improved with the crop and mono conversion. Those two are good enough to print large imo.

Edit: Ah, I see you're the guy using the fish-eye in manchester, putting it to great use in london as well judging from your flickr.

Last edited:
Another great London set. Must get up there with my camera whilst the wife is shopping:)

Good set there Niall

H

Great set Niall, I particularly liked the London bridge shot but curiously, as I'm a big monochrome fan, the last one was my least favourite, although when viewed large it's still a mighty fine shot:)

Don't know what it is but there's just something about number 2 that's standing out to me. I really like it.

If I can get some shots half as good as these next weekend in London I'll be happy.

Thanks guys! I was quite happy with these for a first attempt at London night time scenes. I rarely do night time stuff so these came out well considering that they’re not my forte.

Some of these are reasonably cliche too, but I wanted to get the cliche shots for my own so that I can build from them :)

Love the first three, especially the St Pauls shot....:clap:

Excellent set,i really like all of them.(y)

Fantastic pictures I need to get myself down to the city and have a go myself.

First two are great, nicely done :)
I like the last two but prefer the second to last one, the light in the water is what makes it.

Lovely set of photographs

Back