London Shots (B&W) "New Pic"

Greta set of images, I love the top one and the eye too, the B/W works well

Nice set I like them.

Ya I had mixed feelings about the 1st, but seeing as they will be printed and hung together it would give (has horrocks says) context and also maybe a taking point like asking what bridge is that etc

anyway thanks everyone for all your FB

Dave

Isn't that the whole idea of putting a photograph in a set, to provide context?

But when the rest of the set is landmarks of London, a random guy on a bridge looks like an odd one out, thrown in to make it a series of 3, instead of 2.

Each to their own of course, but that's my personal opinion, and if I was looking at a set of 3 photos in a shop, one with the guy, and the other with a tube sign for example, I know which set I would buy.

Ya I had mixed feelings about the 1st, but seeing as they will be printed and hung together it would give (has horrocks says) context and also maybe a taking point like asking what bridge is that etc

anyway thanks everyone for all your FB

Dave

Before printing, the first needs the haloing removed and the second has dust spots. Might be worth giving them all a detailed going over in PP.

will do Jake ( need my eyes testing too :puke:) thanks for pointing it out, also i print at home (A3) so can see if they really do fit or not.

again thanks for FB its all good (y)

I like no3, its quite arty for want of a better word!

The other two are well executed but don't really grab me

Nice work! Black and white is beautiful with the clouds, it sets a mood.

You kept them simple which is different to a lot of London photographs. :)

Thanks CuppaTia, glad you like them,

I have decided to change the first one, to the one below. Hopefully this will set the theme more clearly

shard by DJH-Photoz, on Flickr

I will do some more PP before printing, once again big thanks for all FB
Dave

Back