London Zoo

Edit My Images
Yes
A few from London Zoo yesterday. All of these were taken with the Canon 7D and EF-100mm f/2.8 L IS Macro, hand held so most of them are heavily cropped (a 100-400mm would have been handy!).

Still very much an amateur so criticism and feedback welcome.

a quickr pickr post

Last edited:
Great shots, well done!

#3 and #6 for me.

In comparison to the others I'd bin 5 and 7 (and possibly 8) as they don't stand up.

No1 is a marmite shot and, whilst perfectly good in tech quality, it would normally be used as a welfare/political statement rather than general viewing.

In comparison to the others I'd bin 5 and 7 (and possibly 8) as they don't stand up.

No1 is a marmite shot and, whilst perfectly good in tech quality, it would normally be used as a welfare/political statement rather than general viewing.

Yea I agree on #7, I thought it was a little washed out, but I quite liked 5 and 8 - can you elaborate?

I think 9 and 10 are winners for me! but I am liking the colour vibrancy on the birds :)

I think 9 and 10 are winners for me! but I am liking the colour vibrancy on the birds :)

I was surprised how colourful they came out, as it was quite overcast. I was just starting to get disillusioned with my lack of ability to create a decent photo, but this outing has given me a little spurt of motivation :)

Back