Long Exposure, light trails

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
I know it's been done a million times, but it's something I have been meaning to try for a long time, so a few dark, cold evenings spent testing out the technique, lens, live view focusing etc. A train rolled over the bridge here adding the streak at the top. Back to glass, LEDs and bokeh over the weekend:snaphappy:

20141120-8N2A1489-2 by Mr Seahorse, on Flickr

I like it too,

It is really annoying when those pesky vehicle drivers refuse to drive in perfect formation though :(

30s, Paul. To find out things like that, click on the image (if hosted on Flickr) and you'll be taken to the image on Flickr. To the far right just under the picture you'll see three dots. Click on them and you'll see a few options, the bottom of which is View Exif info. There, you'll see loads of information on the settings used, including focal length, lens, body, shutter speed, aperture unless the poster has stripped them for some reason.

Excellent ! Thanks ... Its proving a considerable learning curve .. as I just posted on another thread the more I learn the more it seems I need to learn :)

Back