Longton Brickcroft Nature Reserve.

I'm going to base my opinion on my early photographic mistakes rather than critique although please don't take offense if you have been into photography for a while.
Photos 1 & 2 I have taken loads like these but realised there was nothing to draw my eyes into them.
Photo 3 I have also taken loads like that and realised it is better to either kneel or lay down to get the photo, I think that a side on shot gives a much better feel.
Photo 4 I quite like this but not too keen on the framing, I feel as though it would be better if the squirrel was further to the right.
Photo 5 I am a fan of close up shots of wildlife and the only thing I can say is that I feel it would have been slightly better if you had all of his ear in it.

:) Thanks for your opinions,no offense taken as people see differently...

Had a cameras for over 40 years as a general snapper and certainly no professional,no SLR here just a compact camera.

photo 3 I'm certainly not rolling around in the mud :p

Thought the squirrel looked nicely centered,there would be too much tree visible as you mention and the ear missing was to test the zoom,not bad handheld for a noob :whistle:

was taken from here...

View attachment 30715

Back