Looking Dapper!

Name
Tracy
Edit My Images
No
I have to admit I hardly share any photos on here, a lot of it has to do with my crippling lack of confidence and always finding fault with my photos!
But saying that I recently took this one of my son and a friend said he looked 'dapper' hence the title and I'm pretty proud of it so thought I would share :)

View attachment 22670

I for one am really glad you did that is proper amazing imho.

Is he standing in a puddle? If so did the reflection copy the full body as that would be proper cool too.

Like your style share more.

Would make a belter of a business card!

I for one am really glad you did that is proper amazing imho.

Is he standing in a puddle? If so did the reflection copy the full body as that would be proper cool too.

Like your style share more.

Thank you, he was actually standing on the roof of my car in a field ;)

I have to admit I hardly share any photos on here, a lot of it has to do with my crippling lack of confidence and always finding fault with my photos!
But saying that I recently took this one of my son and a friend said he looked 'dapper' hence the title and I'm pretty proud of it so thought I would share :)

View attachment 22670

Nice bit of branding that. My wife approves from a graphic design point of view as well.

He was stood on your car roof? That would be a death sentence for anyone that tried that so far as I'm concerned :) It's SOOO easy to dent the roof of a car!

:)

Last edited:
Nice bit of branding that. My wife approves from a graphic design point of view as well.

He was stood on your car roof? That would be a death sentence for anyone that tried that so far as I'm concerned :) It's SOOO easy to dent the roof of a car!

:)

Thank you, I made my logo :)
I agree it is easy to dent car roofs luckily he isn't very heavy ;)

Tracy, That's an absolute "Cracking" shot, and we really need to see some more of your work.(y)

George.

Ignore the haters Tracy (y) I like it. Reminded me of Michael Jackson (cant stand the bloke) - but reminded me of an album cover or a photograph of him :thinking:

Even the empty space works really well too. Please post more !

Fabulous image.....simple but soooooo effective :clap:

Back