Lotus 2Eleven Photoshoot

Name
Niall Lea
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Nice car. I think you'd have lost a lot of the reflections on the car if you'd used a polarising filter. Location wise, nice quiet lane, but if you can find somewhere where you can get the car into the rape field, the red car will really stand out, especially if you have a blue sky.

I might grad the whole of the sky rather than vignette in the first, love the little detailed shots.

WOW, usually I can dial out a lot of the reflections.

So did you get a ride? How's it go?

WOW, usually I can dial out a lot of the reflections.

So did you get a ride? How's it go?

I did, we were out for most of the day in it. It’s certainly special, especially considering that you’re on the road yet you’re wearing a helmet, which is peculiar. A quick stop at a retail park for a coffee after the shoot proved that it draws quite a bit of attention too, I think the whole of Costa witnessed my undignified exit from the car when we parked up haha. The car is rapid as you’d expect, overtaking is a breeze. Just a load of supercharger whine and it goes, the figures say that it does 0-100mph in 8.9s, which isn’t far off supercar pace!

Nice that's 600 bike territory with the cornering to go with it. Very good, must have been fun. Quite a raer car at the moment which always appeals to me.

Awesome car and liking the set overall, #1 is the pick of the bunch though. Saw one of these at a track day at Knockhill and managed a few snaps dangling out the window on the drive home!

Only critique for the detail shots is:

#5. steering wheel logo is too close to the top of the frame, needs to be sitting more towards the middle of the strip/

#6. the rear light shot, the reds have not been boosted as much as the others - looks a different colour. All the other shots, the red is pretty much evenly matched.

Good effort, look forward to the next batch.

Great set. I like the detail shots.
I spent some of yesterday in a Caterham 7 trying to find a similar location to take photos. We didn't find one anywhere near as good as that but looking for it was fun :)

Back